RMM3006 Reference Multimeter
RMM3006 is a highly precise reference standard with good long term stability and accuracy. Therefore the Reference Multimeter is often used as Reference
Standard at national Metrological Institutes or regional Bureaus of Standards. At accredited test labs from or private holders the Reference Multimeter
is frequent used as transfer standard for the repetitive tasks of testing other portable and stationary meter test equipment.
The Reference Multimeter RMM3006 is part of the ZERA high precision measuring instrument series. It is developed for current, voltage, phase angle and power measurements.
Also energy comparison measurements of electricity meters via scanning head or other substandard meters via pulse input is possible.
The RMM3006 can be used for single- and polyphase applications. The functionality of RMM3006 is sufficient for metrological institutes, test laboratories of power utilities and
electricity meter manufacturers. In combination with the transportation case (option) the RMM3006 is also suitable for on-site meter tests.
- High accuracy, independent from measurement mode
- Simple, menu-controlled operation using a front-face LCD display
- Convenient operation and evaluation,including protocol generation
- Manual operation via function keys
- Windows® based SSM3000 operator software
- RS 232 interface
- Actual values
- Meter accuracy testing
- Energy comparison measurement
- The SSM 3000 control program works with MS Windows ® application (95/98/2000/XP/7...)
- The software is increasing the functionality of RMM3006 by a multiplicity ofadditional features.